Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SECURITY IN SOCIAL WEBSITES

Hi friends!
In this post I am going to write about the security in social websites like facebook, tuenti or twitter. I will give you some advices to navigate securely in the previously mention websites that can be useful for children that is going to create a account and also for parents of those children.

In my opinion this social websites have a lot of advantages, one of this is hat you can talk with a person that is far away without paying.If you want, you also can make a videochat using a webcam absolutely free.This is a huge advantages if you want to see a person and you can't because the distance.

Although I don't find any disadvantages, my parents said that social websites and internet in general are very adictive. In addition teenagers tend to give more inmportance to the internet than to the homework or studyng.

I would advice tou children that are about creating a account in any social website to write only the essencial information about yourself, and to thin twice when you are going to upload a photo.In adittion, I thin that would b positive for everyone that parents controled a bit the time that his child use social websites.

1 comment: